Careers That Travel is an interview series where we feature people who get to travel for work. There are many jobs that require traveling for work, and we would love to hear more about them.
If you travel for work, we would love to feature you on our blog in the Careers That Travel series. You can see past interviews here. The interview features 10 questions:
- What is your current job, and how does travel play into your role?
- What did you study in school, and what helped prepare you for this job?
- What is the most exciting place that you have traveled to for work? Least exciting?
- What types of challenges do you face while on the road?
- Do you get to travel with a team, or do you typically travel for work by yourself?
- How long is a typical work trip? Do you ever extend your stay for personal time?
- Do you have a home base, or are you completely remote?
- How does the amount of travel you do change as you move up in this career?
- Does your company offer any benefits for being on the road?
- What advice do you have for someone who has to start traveling for work?
If you are interested in being featured on our site, we would love to hear from you. Please fill out the Google Forms questionnaire here.
If you would like your social media or blog link included in your interview, you can provide your links at the end of the form. We will also request that any photos you have to be include be sent to Michelle at [email protected]lafterfive.com.
Contact Michelle at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks!