This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are those of the author.
When you’re preparing to travel for work, it’s a good idea to have some useful apps handy for business-related convenience. Check out this list of 6 useful apps for your work trips.
2. Yelp for every time you eat out
3. Your airline’s app for boarding passes
No matter what airline you’re flying, they probably have a mobile app. You don’t have to actually check in and print a boarding pass anymore! If you aren’t checking a bag, you can check in for your flight 24 hours ahead of time on your app and have your boarding pass on your phone. This means you can go straight to security once you arrive at the airport, a convenience that saves you time.
4. Your hotel’s app for checking in
5. Scanner app for receipts
6. Puzzle games that don’t require wi-fi
If you are traveling for work, also check out:
- Get Delayed Luggage Reimbursed
- Tips for your First Work Trip
- Is TSA Precheck worth it?
- Is the Away Bigger Carry-On too big?
- Aisle or window: The best seats on an airplane