This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are those of the author.
Don’t check a bag
Bring extra clothes
Check the weather
Use a credit card for expenses
Save contact info to your phone
Traveling for work? Check out these tips:
- Is the Away Bigger Carry-On too big?
- Aisle or window: The best seats on an airplane
- Build your work travel routine with the Road Warrior Handbook
- Prep your phone with 6 Useful Apps for Work Trips
- Try Maximizing Points on your next Work Trip