This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are those of the author.
One day you may find yourself in Columbus, the very center of the state of Ohio and also the state’s capital. If you will be visiting Columbus for a work trip and have some afternoons free, here are a few activities for you and your coworkers.The Book Loft of German Village is an incredibly cute book store that feels like a maze! You can literally get lost in the books. If you’re interested in ‘Real! German! Food!’ then walk on over to Schmidt’s for a bratwurst. Schmidt’s was also featured on Man vs Food.
Check out these other cities in the Midwest:
- Explore the lake shore in West Michigan After Five
- Enjoy tourists sites in Chicago After Five
- Visit the Ohio capital in Columbus After Five
- Build your work travel routine with the Road Warrior Handbook
- Try Maximizing Points on your next Work Trip