This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are those of the author.
As a 20-something woman who travels quite a bit, I tend to try out a lot of different products surrounding my personal lifestyle. Since I love talking about the products that I have been buying recently, I wanted to start a monthly post on my current ten favorite things! Here are 10 of my favorite things that I am trying out in October.
- Loose leaf tea // At my most recent client, along with the typically coffee options they also had a ton of tins filled with loose leaf tea that we could help ourselves to in the kitchen. I have never really seen this before or used anything other than tea bags, so I thought that this was so much fun! I then went home and proceeded to buy a bunch of loose leaf tea.
- Dotted notebooks // I have been on a quest for about five years now to find the perfect planner, and have not had a lot of success. I tried bullet journaling a few years ago, and found that it took too much time for me to make my spreads every week. I liked the flexibility of creating whatever layouts you need though, and having the perfect amount of notes pages in between your tasks lists. I am trying bullet journaling again, but rather than making daily or weekly spreads, I just make to-do lists and itineraries along the way as needed in these dot grid notebooks. This process has been really working for me over the past month, and I am excited to keep using these plain dotted journals.
- AirPods // My AirPods broke a few weeks ago, and my husband managed to fix them just the other week. I have just gotten back into the habit of using these for all of my conference calls, and I am obsessed. I love how I can multitask without wires getting in my way, or stand up if I have to.
- Travel steamer // I finally got a travel steamer after seeing it recommended over and over again, and I am obsessed. I no longer iron, which is exciting because I always found getting our the ironing board a pain, and for the first time last year I burnt a hole through one of my favorite shirts. I am proud to say that I am finally on the steamer train, and I not only steam all of my clothes while traveling, but I use it all of the time at home as well.
- Dip nails // I have been dipping my nails at home for a while, and find that they are excellent for traveling because your nails are less likely to chip. I recently got this fall into winter color set. While it’s a bit glittery for the client site, I am proudly wearing glitter Berry nails this week while going to my firm’s office.
- Cardigans // I have always been a cardigan person, but as we are heading into fall I have been updating my collection. I am also trying to transition my style into wearing more layers. I am have been insanely obsessed with this cardigan that I got from Express. I’ve worn cardigans almost every day now for the past month.
- Kate Spade pouch // This Kate Spade pouch was on sale, and I snagged it because I thought that the car pattern was the coolest thing ever. It turns out, this pouch is the perfect size for my work bag; I throw in my pens, headphones, and client badges and tokens. It has been excellent for keeping my travel bag organized.
- Bagnet for keys // I got an Instagram ad for the Bagnet a while back, and thought it was the coolest invention ever. The idea behind the Bagnet is that you can attach it to your purse, so you can hang your purse up at the bar or restroom without it touching the floor. They had a sale last month and so I bought a few more Bagnets last month, including this Bagnet Mini. I attached it to my house keys, and so now when I get home I can throw them on our front door so I no longer lose them.
- MILLENNY VALENCIA Double Zip Clutch // I got my MILLENNY Brera Tote this past summer, but since I have been working from home a lot I have not really had a chance to use it at a client site. These past two weeks I have been using it at my client, and I am obsessed with the removable pouch. I typically carry a Fossil wallet, however found it a bit bulky in addition to my water bottle and two laptops. The removable pouch is just big enough to hold my cards and cell phone while out at lunch, and it has a slim profile that fits into my Tote. Love it!
- Blue light glasses // I am not 100% sure if it has made a difference, but I have been trying to be more cautious about my eyes and blue light. I bought these blue light glasses to wear during the day, and I really like the style. The biggest downside is I often wear regular glasses while working from home and so I don’t usually wear two pairs, but I do like the idea and it’s a habit I am trying to get into.
These are ten of my current favorite things that I am trying this month! Let me know if you have used any of these things in the comments below.