This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are those of the author.
Noida is a satellite city of India’s capital, Delhi. It is quickly growing as the IT hub of North India. Although it is not a typical tourist destination, there are still quite things to do in Noida after 5:00 pm.
The #1 thing to do in Noida is have lunch or dinner at the burmese restaurant, Burma Burma!
How to Get to Noida, India
The closest airport to Noida is Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi. It is easy to reach Noida from Delhi as it is just a mere 25 kilometres from Delhi city centre.
You can reach Noida car in just 1 hour. The Delhi Metro is also connected to Noida, thereby making metro as the most convenient public transport mode.
Alternatively, you can use Uber and Ola to reach Noida.
There are multiple modes of transport available to get around in Noida.
1) Uber/Ola // The most convenient mode of travelling in Noida. You can book Uber pool or Ola share for the lower fare. Uber also has an option of Uber moto to book motorbike as a vehicle.
2) Metro // Although Delhi Metro is connected to Noida, its coverage is not as extensive as it is in Delhi. Noida metro has also become operational from January 2019.
3) Auto Rickshaws (Tuk-Tuk) // This three-wheel vehicle can accommodate up to 3 people and is quite popular for short distance. But make sure to set on a price before riding the auto-rickshaw and haggle a lot to get the lower price if you don’t want to get ripped off.
4) E-Rickshaw .. The electronic battery-driven rickshaw which runs on a fixed route and is shared among 4 people.
Renting a car is not recommended as Noida is a small city and all the places to visit are very close to each other.
Where to Eat in Noida, India
Burma Burma // Opened in 2017, Burma Burma became the favourite restaurant for many people in Noida in no time. It serves the cuisines of India’s neighbouring country, Burma(Myanmar). Samosa Soup is a must-try.
Chili’s Grill & Bar // If you are looking for a place to try American or Mexican cuisine, Chili’s is the best place in Noida.
Garam Dharam // If you want to try authentic North Indian food like Naan, Dal, and Subzi in a Dhaba setting, Garam Dharam is the place.
Bikanervala // One-stop destination for North Indian, South Indian, and Italian cuisines with affordable rates. You can get a meal for the average price of 250 INR (4$).
Shri Rathnam // Enjoy the authentic South Indian dishes like dosa, uttapam, idli etc. My favourite is Idli Chaat.
Things to See in Noida, India
Mall of India // It is the biggest mall in India, housing more than 100 fashion brands, a movie multiplex theatre, restaurants serving cuisines of all parts of the world, and many more entertainment options. It is a one-stop destination for shopping, dining out, and entertainment in Noida.
Snow World // First indoor snow park of India, Snow World offers multiple fun activities like Ice Skating, Snow Sledging, Snow Boarding and much more. It is a place that is enjoyable for people of all ages.
Iskcon temple // This is a Hindu temple having Lord Krishna and Goddess Radha as its main deities.
Smaaash // Smaaash is an entertainment centre which houses arcade games, bowling, virtual reality, and cricket simulator. It also has an in-house restaurant by the name of Noida Pub Exchange.
Atta Market // Atta Market is the biggest shopping market of Noida. You can buy local branded clothes for the fraction of the price of global brands. Apart from shopping, You can also savour Indian street food from many roadside stalls.
Also check out:
- Kochi, India After 5:00 pm
- Rishikesh, India After 5:00 pm
- Noida, India After 5:00 pm
- New Delhi After 5:00 pm
- Navi Mumbai After Five
- Kolkata After Five: Enjoy a Cultural Evening